Part 1: Maintain data on your registrar web pages
Before you begin:
- Each registrar has been allocated two test accounts with username and password. If you do not have the account information, please contact email@example.com.
- Logon to https://registrar.test.norid.no/login.
The tasks 1 – 5 must be performed for both of your test accounts.
Choose Registry Access
- Add an IP address
- Change the EPP password
- Change your postal address, add a phone number and change the email address
- Update your billing address (billing contact name) with a new email address.
- Create an additional technical contact and add the contact’s email address
- Activate automatic renewal of your domains
- Add a balance low value
- Add the balance low notification email address
- Add your bank account number and the name of your bank
- Add a reference you would like your invoices to be marked with, eg. ‘Accounting’
Choose Public Data
- Update the address that will be published
- Add the URL for your website
Choose Email Lists
- Add an email address to the registrar list – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add an email address to the registrar forum list – email@example.com
- Add a new user with read-only access to the registrar web
- Create a new password for this user